Te Papa is closed to the public which includes Te Papa Events and Tours from Friday 20 March, until further notice. We are unable to process online orders and take phone calls until further notice.
General terms and conditions for tickets
- Your ticket(s) will be emailed to you after purchase. When you arrive for your session, please bring a printed copy of the email or present it on your smart device.
- Sessions will start at the scheduled time. If you are late, you will not be refunded.
- Children must be accompanied and adequately supervised by a ticketed adult at all times.
- In the event that multiple copies of the ticket are presented, Te Papa may refuse entry to all ticket holders.
Terms and conditions for Tours
- There will be no charge applied to cancellations or amendments made more than 2 working days before the scheduled start time of the tour.
- No refund will be given for cancellations or amendments made within 2 working days of the scheduled start time.
To cancel or amend a booking please contact email@example.com or +64 4 381 7111 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm.
Terms and conditions for Storyplace
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds will be provided for a group booking if cancellation is made within 2 working days of the scheduled start time.
For enquiries regarding StoryPlace tickets, please contact StoryPlace@tepapa.govt.nz or +64 4 381 7173.