General terms and conditions for tickets
- Your ticket(s) will be emailed to you after purchase. When you arrive for your session, please bring a printed copy of the email or present it on your smart device.
- Sessions will start at the scheduled time. If you are late, you will not be refunded.
- Children must be accompanied and adequately supervised by a ticketed adult at all times.
- In the event that multiple copies of the ticket are presented, Te Papa may refuse entry to all ticket holders.
Terms and conditions for Tours
- There will be no charge applied to cancellations or amendments made more than 2 working days before the scheduled start time of the tour.
- No refund will be given for cancellations or amendments made within 2 working days of the scheduled start time.
To cancel or amend a booking please contact email@example.com or +64 4 381 7111 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm.
Terms and conditions for Storyplace
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds will be provided for a group booking if cancellation is made within 2 working days of the scheduled start time.
For enquiries regarding StoryPlace tickets, please contact StoryPlace@tepapa.govt.nz or +64 4 381 7173.