Terms and conditions for tour tickets
- Your ticket(s) will be emailed to you after purchase. When you arrive for your tour, please bring a printed copy of the email or present it on your smart device.
- Tours will start at the scheduled time. If you are late, you will not be refunded. If availability allows, you may be able to join a later tour on the day of your scheduled tour.
- To cancel or amend a booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +64 4 381 7111. There will be no charge applied to cancellations or amendments made more than 48 hours before the scheduled start time of the tour. No refund will be given for cancellations or amendments made within 48 hours of the scheduled start time.
- Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied and adequately supervised by a ticketed adult at all times.
- In the event that multiple copies of the ticket are presented, Te Papa may refuse entry to all ticket holders.
For enquiries regarding tour tickets, please contact email@example.com or +64 4 381 7111.